I was asked if I could make the Christmas treat Bags I have shown below (click here) into .svg files so they could be cut using SCAL.
I have attached the files - there are two of them, one for the house and one for the ornament. I have included all the layers in the same .svg file so they will keep their size when you import them into SCAL.
house.svg
I have attached the files - there are two of them, one for the house and one for the ornament. I have included all the layers in the same .svg file so they will keep their size when you import them into SCAL.
house.svg

I have not cut them but I imported them into SCAL and they looked fine in preview mode so should cut alright.
Please let me know if the links do not work.
2 comments:
the prettiest things you have ...on the Christmas treat bags..just so pretty..was wondering how to cut them all different colors when they are all together...I am new to this.. can you tell ?? thanks so much for taking your time make these files... Judy
Hi Judy
Thanks for your comments on my blog.
To answer your questeion about how to cut the different colours, import the svg into SCAL, size it to how big you want it them have a look at where each of the pieces are on the mat. The mat will be the same as your cricut cutting mat so just put the different coloured paper on your cutting mat to line up with what you are seeing on the screen.
For me the main piece of each design is black cardstock so I put a piece to cover where it is sitting on the "screen mat" then use the red, green and white cardstock for the pieces I want to cut in those colours.
Then put your mat in the cricut, select cut in SCAL and all will cut out in one hit for you.
Raewyn
Post a Comment